Create these picture-perfect photo cupcake toppers for your next Valentine’s Day dinner. They make great "place cards” for any special event.
And, not only will your guests be able to identify where they’re sitting, but they'll enjoy them for dessert as well!
Cupcakes courtesy of Magnolia Bakery.
White removable labels or plain paper
Photos printed out about 1.5 x 1.5, three in a row
Heart shaped puncher
Glue Stick - if using plain paper
1. Gather your supplies. Printing your photos on removable labels make it easier to assemble your 3D heart toppers. You can also print on plain paper and use a glue stick to assemble.
2. Cut your photos into strips.
3. Punch out photos with your heart puncher.
4. Punch out 3 photos.
5. Fold each heart in half as shown.
6. Peel off backing for each heart. Adhere your toothpick to center of one heart.
7. Adhere 2nd heart to half of the first heart.
8. Adhere 3rd heart to 1st and 2nd heart creating a 3D heart.
Insert into a yummy cupcake or any other desssert!! Happy Valentine's Day!