Need to decorate a cake or a couple of cupcakes? Here's a simple diy project that will add a bit of pizzazz to any dessert.
Letters printed on card stock or drawn freehand
Craft Glue - Glue Gun optional
1. This monogram project could be used to decorate a wedding cake or even cupcakes for your next event. It would make a great centerpiece. You can design and print your own letters on card stock or even draw them freehand. Gather your supplies.
2. Cut out your letters
3. Add some glue to your letter
4. Now spread it evenly along the entire surface of your letter
5. Sprinkle your glitter onto the letter and let dry. Do this to all your letters. Use one color or switch it up and glitter each letter a different color
6. For some extra sparkle, glitter your straws!
7. Using a glue gun or your craft glue, dab a bit onto the back of each letter to adhere to your string. Let dry.
8. Once dry, tie the ends of your string to each straw.