These chocolate letters are a sweet way to top a lovely cupcake, especially a Magnolia Bakery cupcake! Make them for your friends, family or significant other. They also make great "place cards".
• Cupcakes (I used mini ones courtesy of Magnolia Bakery)
• Chocolate (Candy Melts work best for this project)
• Letter template
• Plastic bag or piping bag
• A piece of parchment paper
• Edible glitter or sprinkles
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Place your chocolate into the plastic bag and melt in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until soft.
3. Place parchment paper over your template. (you can also freehand your letters)
4. Snip off tip of plastic bag.
5. Pipe your letters onto the parchment tracing your template. This will take some practice.
6. You can also create a message.
7. Sprinkle edible glitter onto chocolate before it sets. Let chocolate set in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
8. Pipe some hearts to top a few cupcakes.