Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Reindeer Needle Felting Workshop by Facci Designs

I taught a private needle felting class the other night and wasn't sure what to make at first. It had to be simple, fun and festive. Oh deer, what to make? Reindeer's would be perfect! I had all the right colors, all I needed was something for the antlers. So, I went to the park and collected some small branches and attached them with glue. We made some festive scarves and a herd was formed. I think my student's did a fantastic job!

If anyone in New York, Queens or Brooklyn NY is interested in learning, please reach out. lindafacci@yahoo.com

My student's work: Reindeer


Facci Designs needle felting workshop: student's work


Facci Designs needle felting workshop: student's work



4 comments:

  1. Thus that’s why this article is outstanding. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! I don’t think I’ve read through anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to find somebody with unique thoughts on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.

    ReplyDelete