Friday, December 28, 2018

Burlap Lampshade DIY - Facci Designs

I just love the look of a burlap coffee sack lampshade. It's a type of fabric I think can go with just about anything and it's not very expensive to make.

I ordered a lampshade frame from www.lampshade.com. You can get burlap bags online. Here's one place. http://burlapfabric.com



I wrapped newspaper around the frame to make a pattern. Then I laid that pattern onto the fabric. I cut it about an inch larger all around and then pinned it onto the frame.

The burlap bag is sewn together on the sides with a thicker burlap string. I took it apart and used that string to sew the fabric to the lampshade frame. I folded the bottom and top pieces of fabric under and stitched that as well.

Light on!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sản phẩm rất sáng tạo, tôi nên học tập bạn, cảm ơn bạn, mời bạn xem các thông tin bài viết >>> Những điều cần biết trước khi làm răng sứ thẩm mỹ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website loading velocity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful information specifically the final phase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info

    ReplyDelete
  6. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about!

    ReplyDelete