This is a simple project I created with some things around my house. This would make a cute back to school project as well.
|Facci Designs Chalk Cloth Memo Frame|
1. Gather your supplies: Chalk cloth, wood frame, chalk, string, tape, scissor, tack, pencil2. Remove the glass and the cardboard backing from the picture frame, place the glass onto your chalk cloth and trace around the glass.
3. Cut out your chalk cloth
4. Before you write on your chalk cloth, you have to prep it. Do this by running your chalk back and forth, up and down on the cloth. Remove with a clean cloth. It's now ready to use.
5. Tape your cloth around the edges to the piece of glass. (Chalk cloth faces out)
6. With the chalk cloth facing out, place the glass back into your frame. Put the cardboard backing back in the frame to secure glass.
7. Tie a piece of string around your chalk. Make sure string is long enough for you to grab and write.
8. Press a tack into the corner of the frame This frame happened to have a space, so I just placed it in there. Tie other end of string to tack.
Hang your frame on a wall or place on a tabletop.