Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Needle Felted Otter Wedding Cake Topper

Ever since I made a custom squirrel wedding cake topper for a friend, cake toppers have become my biggest seller. And being featured on MarthaStewartWeddings.com doesn't hurt either.

I was recently commissioned to create a needle felted Otter cake topper. It's always a pleasure to make someone's wedding day that much more special and unique to them. And, it's always fun for me to craft a new animal. I had never made a needle felted otter before but I'm quite happy with the outcome...and I hope the bride and groom are too!
A pair of needle felted otters   





1 comment:

  1. The experience was awesome. My cousin picked this dress for her bridesmaids and I love it. It's a snug fit but it doesn't make me feel squeezed or anything like that.

    wedding loans

    ReplyDelete