Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fruit Flies...by Night

So, I was having a small issue with fruit flies in my apt bathroom...odd, I know. It's not like I'm throwing banana peels in my bathroom garbage. They seemed to be swarming around my toothpaste so I removed it. They were still there. I open my medicine cabinet and quite a few are flying around in there. I check the cabinet, everything looks like it's sealed but I can't figure it out. It was driving me crazy, so I emptied the cabinet, sprayed with bug spray, cleaned up and put everything back in it's place. Well, just about everything, it felt great to clean that thing out and get rid of old makeup, suntan lotion from 2004, medicine, eye creams, etc.

So, I thought the problem was fixed, but a couple of hours later, they're back! I decide to take a break from it all and give myself a mask. Because after cleaning out the cabinet I realized I had some great products and should use them more often. I apply my mask and sit on the couch. A few minutes later, fruit flies are swarming around my face! I run into the bathroom to check out the label... Grape Seed Oil Mask...

No comments:

Post a Comment