Sunday, November 15, 2015

Darby Smart & Gap Holiday Gift Tag Contest

Darby Smart, the do-it-yourself project and craft supply site, has partnered with Gap to do a design contest.

Darby Smart is designing a series of holiday gift tags for the Gap and their designers get to come up with the designs. The best 5 will be featured (including their name and brand) in holiday boxes in their stores. The best 5 are based on most voted. 

Being a Darby Smart designer, I was personally invited to participate.  I have so many ideas and can enter as much as I want. Here is what I have so far! It's a standard size tag and will be printed in black and white. #gapxdarbysmart. I hope I win!! You have to sign into Darby Smart to vote, so if you have the time, go here and do it! :) It would be much appreciated.


Facci Designs DarbySmart & Gap Holiday Gift Tag Entries






No comments:

Post a Comment