Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I turned them into a bag!

While rearranging my closet, I came across one of my favorite pair of pants. I put them on … well … they almost fit. I guess working for a bakery has its downfalls! I’ve always loved the color and pattern of these pants, so I couldn’t throw them away or even give them away (they were a bit worn). So, I held on to them for the fabric.


Hmmm … what could I make with them? A couple of throw pillows would be nice, but I have so many. I searched around a bit and found this simple tote bag tutorial – yup, this fabric would be perfect as a bag!

2 comments:

  1. Cute bag! Like how the fringe turned out. It seems like your tote bag link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. How odd. it worked for me. Here is the link.

    http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/07/17/how-to-make-a-simple-reversible-totebag/

    ReplyDelete